When I embraced my amazing skill at keeping bill collectors at bay. I always have a great story to tell. And I am very convincing.
2. What is the one thing you cannot work without? What is your creative vice?
3. If you could 'revive' any literary figure from the past for a one hour conversation, who would you choose?
Aleister Crowley or H. P. Lovecraft. Alcohol would be involved for sure.
4. What is one of your more notable or unusual conference or convention experiences?
Meeting John Updike and chatting about pens.
5. If we asked your friends and family to compare you to a cartoon character, which would they choose, and why?
Velma Dinkly from Scooby Doo. Hair, glasses, nerdiness, talking to a dog...all on point.
6. What is one thing would you like aspiring authors to know about the road to success?
Believe in yourself. Hard work can pay off.
About the Author: Susan has a degree in English from Northern Arizona University. Her work has appeared in literary magazines including George and Mertie’s Place, Poetry Motel and Wordwrights. She writes and produces television commercials, promotions and programs locally. She has also written and produced projects for TLC, regional ABC, NBC and CBS affiliates. In addition Susan is currently completing work on a darkly humorous horror series.