The Pikes Peak Writers Conference has a solid reputation for:
- Stellar faculty
- Workshops for writers of all genres and levels of ability
- A terrific venue and menu provided by the Colorado Springs Marriott
- Being the "best organized" and "friendliest" writer's conference in the country
- Read & Critiques and Pitch Appointments
This year, you can expect even more! The 20th Pikes Peak Writers Conference, April 19-22, features a host of fun and celebratory events. Watch for details on these exciting new events at pikespeakwriters.com:
- Bid on a seat at an exclusive dinner with the keynote speakers!
- Silent auction and booksigning – open to the public!
- Costume party!
- Game night!
PPWC 2012 begins on Thursday, April 19, with the popular Add-On workshops, which can be purchased as a stand-alone for those not attending the whole conference.
Click here for the online conference brochure.
Click here to register. Remember - conference rates will increase on April 1, 2012, so sign up now to guarantee your seat.